- Instant capture eliminates danger of patient movement.
- Fast, complete measurement taken in less than 2 seconds.
- Without contact - measurements taken using structured light beams.
- Accuracy of 0.3 mm.
- Cost effective because the system does not use costly devices such as lasers.
- Open data saved in a simple ASCII format.
- The system is compatible with all other software on the market.
- Number of optical heads: 4.
- Capture cycle of less than 2 seconds.
- External dimensions (l x w x h): 130 x 130 x 170 cm.
- Dimensions of measurable zone: 600 mm in diameter by 600 mm high.
- Approximate weight: 80 kg.
- Number of points captured: between 100 and 150.000.
- Frame moves up and down to facilitate the scanning of the various body parts.
- Standard format of output files: IDS-3-D.
- Other format options available: AAOP1, Autoscript, Canfit, ShapeMaker,